Electronic Components Datasheet Search
LM185WH1 Datasheet(PDF) 32 Page - LG Semicon Co.,Ltd.
LG [LG Semicon Co.,Ltd.]
33 / 32
Liquid Crystal Display
Sep., 10, 2008
Since a module is composed of electronic circuits, it is not strong to electrostatic discharge.
Make certain that treatment persons are connected to ground through wrist band etc. And
donâ€™t touch interface pin directly.
9-3. Electrostatic discharge control
Strong light exposure causes degradation of polarizer and color filter.
9-4. Precautions for strong light exposure
When storing modules as spares for a long time, the following precautions are necessary.
(1) Store them in a dark place. Do not expose the module to sunlight or fluorescent light. Keep
the temperature between 5Â°C and 35Â°C at normal humidity.
(2) The polarizer surface should not come in contact with any other object.
It is recommended that they be stored in the container in which they were shipped.
9-6. Handling precautions for protection film
(1) The protection film is attached to the bezel with a small masking tape
When the protection film is peeled off, static electricity is generated between
the film and polarizer. This should be peeled off slowly and carefully by people who are
electrically grounded and with well ion-blown equipment or in such a condition, etc.
(2) When the module with protection film attached is stored for a long time,
sometimes there remains a very small amount of glue still on the bezel
after the protection film is peeled off.
(3) You can remove the glue easily. When the glue remains on the bezel surface or
its vestige is recognized, please wipe them off with absorbent cotton waste or
other soft material like chamois soaked with normal-hexane.
Does ALLDATASHEET help your business so far?
[ DONATE ]
All Rights ReservedÂ©
|   Chinese :
| German :
| Japanese :
| Russian :
| Spanish :
| French :
| Italian :
| Portuguese :
| Polish :