D-200-82 Datasheet(PDF) 2 Page - PANDUIT CORP.
1 TO 1
PANDUIT [PANDUIT CORP.]
SPECIFICATION CONTROL DRAWING
Unless otherwise specified dimensions are in millimeters. [Inches dimensions are shown in brackets]
2 of 2
Â© 2005 Tyco Electronics Corporation. All rights reserved.
If this document is printed it becomes uncontrolled. Check for the latest revision.
1. These parts are designed to provide an immersion resistant in-line splices of 1 to 1 wires falling within the size
range listed, and having nickel-plated conductors and insulations rated for at least 135
2. Parts will meet all performance requirements of SAE AS-81824 when installed as outlined below with the
-Heat ageing test temperature of 200ÂșC.
-Thermal shock maximum temperature of 200ÂșC.
3. Acceptance sampling shall be in accordance with Paragraph 4.6.1 of SAE AS-81824.
4. Packing and packaging shall be in accordance with Section 5, Level C, of SAE AS-81824.
5. This document takes precedence over documents referenced herein.
1. Slide sealing sleeve onto one of the wires to be spliced.
2. Strip wires 7.95 [5/16â] to 8.73 [11/32â].
3. Insert one wire into barrel of crimp splicer and crimp using a Raychem AD-1377 crimp tool.
Repeat for the other wire.
4. Center sealing sleeve over the splice.
5. Apply heat, using an approved heat source, first to one of the inserts and then the other. Heat should be applied
until insert melts and flows axially along the wire.
Does ALLDATASHEET help your business so far?
[ DONATE ]
All Rights ReservedÂ©
2003 - 2017
|   Chinese :
| German :
| Japanese :
| Russian :
| Spanish :
| French :
| Italian :
| Portuguese :
| Polish :