Rev.1.7 / Feb. 2013
3. AC & DC Operating Conditons
3.1 DC Operating Conditions
3.1.1 Recommended DC Operating Conditions (SSTL_1.8)
3.1.2 ODT DC electrical characteristics
Supply Voltage for DLL
Supply Voltage for Output
Input Reference Voltage
1. Min. Typ. and Max. values increase by 100mV for C3(DDR2-533 3-3-3) speed option.
2. VDDQ tracks with VDD,VDDL tracks with VDD. AC parameters are measured with VDD,VDDQ and VDD.
3. The value of VREF may be selected by the user to provide optimum noise margin in the system. Typically the
value of VREF is expected to be about 0.5 x VDDQ of the transmitting device and VREF is expected to track vari-
ations in VDDQ
4. Peak to peak ac noise on VREF may not exceed +/-2% VREF (dc).
5. VTT of transmitting device must track VREF of receiving device.
MIN NOM MAX UNITS NOTES
Rtt effective impedance value for EMRS(A6,A2)=0,1; 75 ohm
Rtt effective impedance value for EMRS(A6,A2)=1,0; 150 ohm Rtt2(eff)
Rtt effective impedance value for EMRS(A6,A2)=1,1; 50 ohm
Deviation of VM with respect to VDDQ/2
1. Test condition for Rtt measurements
Measurement Definition for Rtt(eff): Apply VIH (ac) and VIL (ac) to test pin separately, then measure current I(VIH
(ac)) and I(VIL(ac)) respectively. VIH (ac), VIL (ac), and VDDQ values defined in SSTL_18
Measurement Definition for VM : Measurement Voltage at test pin(mid point) with no load.
IH (ac) - VIL (ac)
IH (ac)) - I(VIL (ac))
delta VM =
2 x Vm